Author Topic: Bee stings  (Read 1485 times)

jinglebells

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Discuss your health problems here
    • View Profile
Bee stings
« on: February 13, 2013, 07:20:12 AM »
For most bee stings, home treatment is enough. Multiple stings or an allergic reaction, on the other hand, can be a medical emergency that requires immediate treatment.
Treatment for minor reactions:
When a bee stings, it jabs a barbed stinger into the skin.
-Removing the stinger and its attachd venom sac right away will keep more venom from being released.
-Remove the stinger as soon as you can, as it takes only seconds for all of the venom to enter your body.
-Scrape the stinger out with the edge of a credit card or a fingernail, or use a pair of tweezers.
-Avoid squeezing the attached venom sac, which can release more venom.
-Wash the sting area with soap and water.
-Apply cold compresses to relieve pain and ease swelling.


samysteav

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 52
  • Discuss your health problems here
    • View Profile
Re: Bee stings
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 11:11:43 AM »
Hello,
that was nice and most important is bee sting also cause for heart attack some times. It gives electrical shock wave in blood...

lyla

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Discuss your health problems here
    • View Profile
Re: Bee stings
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 09:56:32 AM »
heart attack !!really??? thanks for the information..